Friday, May 19, 2017

Foxy Friday

Hi stampers!  I totally forgot that Stampin' Up shared by Instagram tip earlier this week!  It was pretty cool to see it posted!  You should follow them if you don't already!  There's some good stuff and good tips on there!

My tip was using your punches to make a cute little body for your skunk from foxy friends like I used in this card:


Isn't his little body just perfect?  Check out Instagram to see my tip!  I just love this card, it's so sweet and just kind of perfect when you don't have any other wise words this!

And I can't tell you how much I'm going to miss mint macaron.  I haven't been using it much in preparation to say goodbye, ha!  It's such a pretty color!

Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...